Do you hunt Ebay daily for Balenciaga?

It does feel good to know I am not the only one. My husband says I am on "EBAY CRACK":lol:
I search my favorite sellers first, who are of course ones that all of you recommended. I can't help it, I just hit the "watch item" and its on.:suspiciou

:shame: i look at eBay everyday - almost every hour i check... i do realise not everyone is sitting at a computer loading up listings... but just one day... maybe one day turquoise First will pop up!

So, its just searching for B-Bags and a bit of Chanel at the moment! :amuse: So, Loganz you're not alone! :amuse:

I check several times a day - I just go through the newly listed ones and mentally filter out the cheaper ones. -This is really pathetic - I recognise the style of pictures used by certain sellers (personalshoppers, dudeiloveyou, tedstar2001, bertiebluebird, maerim, etc), so I look for them primarily, and if anything else looks good...

Cristina said:
I search by newly listed, then look for the higher-priced ones. I search so many times that I run into the same bags over and over, so newly listed helps filter out the ones I've already looked at :lol:

Thats exactly what I do, too! By the way, every time I log on...I go right to eBay to check out the B-bags!!

I've only gone on ebay once to look for an MCM bag. I really can't tell if bags are real or not so I don't bother looking on ebay. I just go to the stores and pay through the nose. I don't think MCM is in business anymore so I guess if I want an MCM bag I'll have to go through ebay.:sad: :wacko:

hahahaha I am so obsessive... I have eBay email me every new listing for balenciaga (twiggy, city, box, work, weekender, classique, purse, bag, handbag) ... usually just delete the fake ones and then i have access to all my eBay auctions from my email anytime (and I also set up my laptop to beep when I get new emails, so I can know immediately when bags go up)...

you guys should note: I've been hunting for a bbag for a looooong time. and I am FINALLY ready to buy! (but I'm also on a budget) so all this crazy eBay behaviour is done explicity because I must have a calcaire or grey twiggy/city/work show up (preferably a work I think...) or I am going to freakin' explode!

well. If I said I weren't obsessive, then I'd be telling a huge lie- because I keep a blog for my searches. cough cough :amuse:

I like searching for "balenciaga" first, then I click on the handbags filter, then I arrange by "newly listed". I also do the same, but by "highest price" to weed out the superfakes.