Do you hunt Ebay daily for Balenciaga?

Loganz

older, not wiser
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
I was just wondering if I am the only loon who logs into Ebay daily (sometimes 2 x's a day) to see if any amazing prior season b-bags are up for sale??

Sometimes I feel like it has become an OCD quirk - time to check the balenciagas...:lol:

Please let me know I am not the only one. :biggrin:

ayla said:
Nah, you're not alone. Well, I do it for Louis Vuitton, but same difference. Gotta keep on searching eBay for gold ! ;)

Hey ayla,
do you think you could keep a look out for a LV MC white small agenda for me? Im not all that great on spotting LV fakes. (only if you have time):biggrin: Thanks;)

Too many times a day, actually :shame: I'm just waiting for that one B-bag I'll see that screams "Buy me!" :nuts: I do it for a lot of other bags, too.

Time to check again... :P

Loganz, you are not alone! I compulsively check eBay. When my long lost rouge purse finally appears on eBay, there is no way that I can miss out on it. With BIN as an option, I can't check just once a day; things come and go so quickly.

ranskimmie said:
Hey ayla,
do you think you could keep a look out for a LV MC white small agenda for me? Im not all that great on spotting LV fakes. (only if you have time):biggrin: Thanks;)

Yep, of course ! Good call on agenda choice, I've been thinking about buying that one too. ;)

Well, I feel a little less crazy now!! I search for bbags several times a day...I have this fear that if I don't, I will miss out on my dream bag! (Of course I'm not really sure yet what my dream bag is...but that's not the point) :nuts:

yup i do that all the time. i search by highest prices first to weed out as many fakes as possible. i usually stop around the $500s. there really aren't that many authentic ones out there. and when i search only about 200 total come up for b bags. how do you guys search?

fayden said:
yup i do that all the time. i search by highest prices first to weed out as many fakes as possible. i usually stop around the $500s. there really aren't that many authentic ones out there. and when i search only about 200 total come up for b bags. how do you guys search?

I search by newly listed, then look for the higher-priced ones. I search so many times that I run into the same bags over and over, so newly listed helps filter out the ones I've already looked at :lol:

LOL - me too - you know lately there have been bags that are being relisted at the same starting price :blink: ; I don't understand that, I mean if it did not sell the first time shoulnd't you lower it a tad?