Do you hunt Ebay daily for Balenciaga?

1. I was just wondering if I am the only loon who logs into eBay daily (sometimes 2 x's a day) to see if any amazing prior season b-bags are up for sale??

Sometimes I feel like it has become an OCD quirk - time to check the balenciagas...:lol:

Please let me know I am not the only one. :biggrin:

2. Nah, you're not alone. Well, I do it for Louis Vuitton, but same difference. Gotta keep on searching eBay for gold ! ;)

3. Yep,
    I sure do. Alway looking for the Bbag I really need! Its worked I'v found 2 so far.

4. LOL - me too, 2 b-bags and both from the same person. :biggrin:

5. Hey ayla,
    do you think you could keep a look out for a LV MC white small agenda for me? Im not all that great on spotting LV fakes. (only if you have time):biggrin: Thanks;)

6. Too many times a day, actually :shame: I'm just waiting for that one B-bag I'll see that screams "Buy me!" :nuts: I do it for a lot of other bags, too.

Time to check again... :P

7. Loganz, you are not alone! I compulsively check eBay. When my long lost rouge purse finally appears on eBay, there is no way that I can miss out on it. With BIN as an option, I can't check just once a day; things come and go so quickly.

8. Yep, of course ! Good call on agenda choice, I've been thinking about buying that one too. ;)

9. Thanks a million:biggrin:

10. Well, I feel a little less crazy now!! I search for bbags several times a day...I have this fear that if I don't, I will miss out on my dream bag! (Of course I'm not really sure yet what my dream bag is...but that's not the point) :nuts:

11. yup i do that all the time. i search by highest prices first to weed out as many fakes as possible. i usually stop around the $500s. there really aren't that many authentic ones out there. and when i search only about 200 total come up for b bags. how do you guys search?

12. I search by newly listed, then look for the higher-priced ones. I search so many times that I run into the same bags over and over, so newly listed helps filter out the ones I've already looked at :lol:

13. LOL - me too - you know lately there have been bags that are being relisted at the same starting price :blink: ; I don't understand that, I mean if it did not sell the first time shoulnd't you lower it a tad?

14. the problem i have with the newly listed option is all the fakes that come up. i hate looking at them! they go for under a 100. bleh.

15. I just look at my favorite sellers list. But I love looking at ebay!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice