Do you hide things from your husband

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. My husband understand my needs, but he doesn't understand my wants. That's why I have to buy what I want and hide it from him. He thinks that LV is just a name. He doesn't understand the thrill of going out with a designer bag or designer anything.

Is anybody's husband the same.

2. My hubby only knows LV. The rest I tell him was on sale for $200 or so. I do hide, of course!

3. No, I don't. I feel guilty if I do. I would be too excited to tell my hubby about my new purchases so I'll probably end up telling him anyway. He's nice enough to listen to me gush for 2 minutes. :biggrin:

4. Yes! I hide everything for a few weeks and gradually bring it out. My husband is an Accountant/Financial Analyst so he is very conservative about $$$ especially since I am home with the kids.

5. You're lucky, I can never gush to my husband about what I buy--he'll get mad. He thinks I don't need anything.

6. I totally lie about how much I spend on a bag-He just laughs because he does the bills and knows all..........
    Sadly,My daughter has gotten into the habit of "hiding" my purchases with me,it a sad thing!!!!!!!!!!I admit I love him dearly but he will never GET the handbag and shoe thing........!!

7. I don't have to hide the item itself, but I would never reveal the real price.

8. I'm not married, but I can't imagine doing that. I feel bad enough telling my dad about my purchases and I don't have to live with him!

9. I'm also not married, but I doubt I'd hide it from him. Who is HE to make me feel guilty about my purchases. Take pride in your bags , ladies. :smile:

10. I am not married, but I have been with my boyfriend for almost nine years. I can't really hide the cost of anything, because he buys the stuff for me. I feel sort of lucky, because he likes luxury items too. His mom was a Gucci lady, so he doesn't see anything odd about spending $500+ on a bag. :love:

11. If I were married I don't think I'd hide, he'd have known that I loved purses when he married me so he couldn't complain :lol:

12. I don't hide the item but I do not reveal what I have spent:amuse: Hubby would be appalled at my handbag needs:lol: . He's very conservative with money. Fortunately he doesn't see my cc bill and while we have a joint account I have my own as well.

13. I don't hide anything because we have one bank account together so it would come out anyway but I'm so lucky because he treats me like a Jewish princess and I get everything I want. He likes to fullfill my wishes even when I stayed at home with my son I never had a problem with him on spending $$$ on things I liked.

14. I don't hide my bags but I don't run to him and tell him what brand and how much I spent everytime I bought a bag. He notices my new bags sometimes, and sometimes he doesn't. Even when he notices he rarely asks how much (coz he is clueless). But I do feel guilty spending our money on my bags when he doesn't buy expensive stuff. So what do I do? I buy expensive stuff for him. ;) But I still feel guilty because he isn't into designer stuff. I guess even though I make good money it's still ours and when he is saving money I feel bad spending it on things I don't really need (but want). :biggrin:

15. AMEN TO THAT!! He'll lapse into a coma, if he ever finds out how much I paid for a Spy Bag....he thinks I paid $300 bucks for it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice