Do you have Vera Wang Lavender Boots?

kayti

Jan 21, 2010
Does anyone have the Vera Wang Lavender Sloan boots in particular? I can't find any pictures online of what they look like on.. If so, please post modeling pics. I already ordered them from NM but I'm afraid they might be too chunky...

Yes! And I love them..
2wnv5tj.jpg

eporyc.jpg

qn01et.jpg

I purchased these same exact boots from Marshall's last month for $160 but had to return them because my calves where too big.:crybaby: If my calves wheren't to big, these where definitely going to be my go to boots this fall. I love them!!!!!

I have these boots. Found them at Nordstrom Rack and they are great! My calves are skinny, so I have lots of room in them, but there isn't any give, so if you have large calves they might be an issue. They are leather lined, but with super soft leather and not too chunky. IMO my Frye Veronica Slouch has thicker leather even though they are not lined.

My Sloan boot will arrive on Nov 30, I will let you know more about it when i get it.

Thank you doll! Can you post pics too? Mine arrived to my home in the US a few days ago but I am in Istanbul until January so I don't have a chance to see them IRL or try them on until then..

orinoco, Kayti -Thanks ladies!

ETA: I ordered my regular size and they fit perfect. Oh, and they fit my calves perfect.
However, a friend of mine had to return them because her calves were too big!! :sad: So,
I guess if you have thicker calves it's not going to work...