Do you have this problem???

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I want to go to Louis Vuitton just to browse, but I know that I will walk out with a huge purchase! Does anyone here, have will-power to just walk in, look and leave?:crybaby:

2. I'm probably the only one here.:P Maybe the others... :s :shrugs:

Cause there are so many bags I can never make up my mind, so I just leave.:P

3. No - that is why I limit my visits to about every other month unless a new line is launching.

4. uhhhh.....I used to.....lol before I got really close with my SA at my local LV store, it's like I can go in and not feel guilty for not buying anything (but I didn't do this often, I say I've only done this twice in two years). But now, i communicate with my SA often by email...so we're close....lol....so ya.... I'm broke! My SA's niceness makes me feel bad for not buying anything......

5. You bet. I am the QUEEN of browsing. I have to love something for a long time before I'll make a commitment, esp. if it's a big ticket item - which I consider LV to be.

6. I sometimes become so overwhemed that I do leave with nothing. I have to see, feel, wear something IRL first anyway, so sometimes I go meaning to buy something , but it does not look good or feel good on. There is always something else that brings me back in though, so every OTHER time I buy something!:P :graucho:

7. The nearest LV store is two hours from my house so I don't have this problem. In a way, I am thankful that I do not live closer to LV.

8. i usually just look around first, then come again in a few days to buy.

actually come to think about it.. i always do that. LOL!

think again first before i buy, that way i know that i really want to get the item and have no regret of spending that much money. haha..

9. I have the problem of buying every time I went to the store! I think there was only once or twice that I didn't get anything! I walk pass the store almost everyday! At least 3 times a week! And I'll be in there once a week! I think all the SA know me by now! But this only happened for the past 2 months since I found the love for LV!

10. yes i have the problem

11. because I live in a non-LV city, when I get a chance to go to a boutique I would like to try a lot of styles, unfortunately I only got to do that during my FIRST boutique experience in New Jersey when I bought my speedy, but when I went to TO, the SA that was helping us seemed like he would get mad...so I didn't bother..I'll just get ideas from everyone's MODELLING pics! hee hee..

12. Yes, I have this problem...That's why I have been avoiding the store while waiting for the mirior...of couse that hasn't stopped from buying from ebay and let trade...lol!

13. i rarely go in when I have the money to spend. I usually go in to dream about what i want next and to plan my next purchase.

14. i really can't afford lv in the store so i just mainly browse. someday though, some day.

15. Well, it's a pretty big purchase. I can't just drop 1K on a bag and walk out. I like to think and deliberate before making a big purchase like that.