Do you have this Gucci??

lycn4717

*alpha chi omega*
Apr 16, 2008
Hi everyone,

I'm desperately trying to find this ONE Gucci Purse. I've only Seen it ONCE at the store, and never got a name for it and then it was gone forever.

I've never seen anyone else have it either.
If you have a purse that fits this description, please post a picture and the name of it! Thanks

-Dark Brown Suede
-I saw it in the summer of June 2006.
-Kinda has this "Shape" but not exactly, (again it is NOT this purse)
http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=39604&d=1152466395

hope someone has it! :smile: I really want to see it again, I've looked thru the Gucci Ref Library and didn't see it there.. but some of the links and photos didn't work so maybe it was one of those?

:heart: Elle

Hmmm...I might be of some help, but you'll have to tell me more details of the bag. The pic you posted isn't the bag, so the one you're referring to is not monogrammed, but a solid suede color? So does it have 2 straps as well or just one. If one, my guess is it might be the Bouvier hobo...

Hi there.

Might it be The "Royal" it is a toffee suede color with dark brown trim. Mine has two handles, but I also believe there is a one handle version too.I will attach 2 pictures, front and back.
Hope this helps you in your quest:heart:

Attachments

• DSCF1295smaller.JPG
    DSCF1295smaller.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 60
  • DSCF1313smaller.JPG
    DSCF1313smaller.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 56
i have the royal hobo with the one handle..though i dont think it came out in 2006, i think the royal line came out in 2007 (??? i could be mistaken since i am not an expert like most people on tpf)..anyway, if you think that might be it i will post a picture

Thanks so much for helping!

Sadly its none of the above..
its not the Royal, Bouvier hobo, or Bardot
:sad:

it does have 2 straps and it does have the imprints of the Guccissima on it on the dark brown suede. it is squared bottom like the bardot, but longer and shorter.

Closer to this shape http://www.milandesigner.com/gulaho11dabr.html
but the top is more squared and open with a metal magnet that snapped it shut.. unlike this bag

I saw the bag at a gucci store.. so it has to be out there in the world somewhere... :sad:

thanks in advance for the help.. any more thoughts??

Hi Peevenjo, it is made out of that suede and color, with those guccissimas on it. shape is a little different tho.. :smile:

Hi mycarryon, I can't remember if it had the piston lock.. but the top is open and squared like that purse.. It either was a magnet or a type of piston lock that closed it.. This purse, the shape is most simliar to it... did that purse come out in suede also?