Do you have the same color of one style bag in....

p3b

O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
both leather and patent leather? I am wondering if it would be redundant to have a medium black leather Zoe and a large black patent leather Zoe or not.

I am sure most of us on the Coach forum are good at finding SOME way to justify our bags. LOL!

I am still debating. All I know is that I now ADORE my large black patent leather bag. I can't stop staring at her.

I don't yet, but if you find a bag you love, I think it's kinda nice to have a "backup" bag in a different color. I am thinking the Parker hippie is gonna be my first bag I have multiples of. But, the Lexi crossbody just came out and she's pretty cute in the pictures so I'm gonna try her on at the boutique and see if she's as great as the hippie is.

haha!! That's me!!! I did that today!! I already have large black leather and picked up a large black patent!! Same? No way!! Totally different look!!! I love patent!!

I don't have any other bag than Zoes that I have this many mutiples!! OMG!! :nuts:

I have no other multiples except Zoe. Crazy with how much I love legacy with the striped lining and all. I even love my Ali. It is just that Zoe fits so darn perfect and all.