Do you have preferences or requirements for your bags?

i love bags that are practical. i lean towards shoulder bags, but i like handheld too. one preference that weighs a lot is that it has to be made in france if it's an lv bag. in my experience, the ones made in france have better craftsmanship.

Oh I do.
Leather, I prefer grain b/c it doesn't scratch easily. I have 3 kids so my bags get abused by them sometimes.

Top zip, flaps are to hard to get into when you are holding a child's hand.

Shoulder bag.

Inside compartment.

I prefer single strap but will buy double also.

Must be made in ITALY!

It's shoulder bags all the way for me. I recently realized that I really like a open top with a magnetic closure or something very easy like that (I don't live in a place where I have to worry about pickpockets). I like my bags small to medium size. The bigger the bag, the more shi*t I throw in it and then it hurts my shoulder. The bag pretty much has to wipe clean, it will get shoved under my front seat when I see clients. I thought I was a strictly leather kinda girl, but after one or my customers told me how her monogram canvas is still looking good after 25 years, I'm now considering other options. Oh yeah, and it's gotta be cute/gorgeous/striking/beautiful too!

I fall in love with a bag and I have to have it..eventually. But a definite deal-breaker would be heaviness. I'm also very petite, so no huge bags that would make me look like I'm going traveling overseas. Also, no real fur.

i need big bags all the time coz i have a lot of stuff. i made a mistake of buying small ones before but ended up giving them away. my smallest ones and that's the smallest i can have - are my prada doctor's bag and my lv perfo speedy.my bags should have enough pockets for organization and the handles should be comfy to hold. and for messenger bags; the handles should be soft for my shoulders. i also prefer them with top zippers but i have some with magnetic closures or kiss locks.

It must fit on my shoulder, it should be a soft, quality leather (though I've been known to buy fabric bags on occasion) and it must be either truly classic, or completely unusual. I don't like buying trendy bags- rather, I try to buy things I can use for years. And that will last that long. I will, on the spur of the moment, buy a "trendy" bag, but I've never spent more than $100 on one.

I definatly need it to be a shoulder bag, i feel awkward with hand held bags, i do sometimes like to carry bags over my arm but they need to be able to fit over my shoulder awell.