Do you have other bags you luv aside from Chloe?

As promised, the black city materialized for me today!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

My new, non-Chloe love:

bal007.jpg

(I got SOOO lucky: it is a BNWT directly from NM 2005!!!)

:party:

I love your spy's C-B!! :graucho:

I am having a new love affair with Balenciaga :love: There is a black city *somewhere* in my immediate future.

I have always loved Prada and Choo as well

oooh congrats HM, what a fabulous way to start the day, with this gorgeous bag!!

The leather looks so good on that Balenciaga. It almost looks more rich chocolate brown in this picture, its really lovely

I have a bbag day bag that I love and use alot.

I also have a large black gucci bouvier that is a classic standby that I use sometimes.

I used to have a lot of marc jacobs, but I don't resonate with mj anymore.

I have a red python tote from lambertson Truex (not a sexy brand, but good quality....) that I love and use all the time.

But mostly I am into my betties right now. :jammin:

I feel like a total Bag Ho! I love 'em all! Right now, I rotate between my paddies, Marc Jacobs Blake, and my Balenciaga Ink City!!! For special occasions, I reach for my Chanel Kelly or my Gucci horsebit convertible clutch!

I just love having a variety to choose from! And I will forever long for my birkin or a kelly!!! So in my eyes, the more the merrier!

i gotta say, for an everyday bag that carries stuff around WITHOUT being too flashy (there are definitely some situations when i can't breeze in with a $1500+ bag) I use my Kooba Sienna - it's the perfect size for a magazine + a textbook, it's not TOO flashy, but those who "know" know it's a nice bag. Plus the leather smells great!