Do you have other bags you luv aside from Chloe?

Those are SERIOUSLY impressive spies, chloe-babe and I can see anyone loving them. I have that cheetah calf hair Prada that is ultra glamorous that I wear every chance I get. It all depends on the outfits! My new silver metallic python silverado is probably my favorite of all these days - usurping the Betty's throne.

ooh at the end of last year, my daughter had an event and their guest speaker was the Editor of Eve magazine. She was carrying the Manor in the oxblood and the colour is incredible :heart: She had been given it as a freebie gift to tote around London Fashion week, tough job huh!!! :graucho:

hope you get it soon :yes:
Thanks Chloe-babe! It was shipped to my father in law's home (long story) so it's sitting there waiting for me! I'll be making the trip to his house in 2 weeks, and I'll post pics as soon as I get it! :yahoo:

Have a I mentioned that I LOVE your avatar pic? I have such a crush on Jack Bauer.:heart:

I love my Fendi spy in petrol and lucky to say that I have a little bit of everything that I want as far a bags are concerned....I never let go of a brand so still have my coaches from 17 years ago, jackie o guccis from 8 yrs ago...LV bags that collect dust.....fendi baguettes...
Currently I obsess over 2 brands...Chloe and Kooba....Chloe is is a total guilty pleasure while Kooba is my non-guilty pleasure nowadays..

I love MJ bags, especially with the suede interiors. The colors are TDF. My favorite Chloe is my Betty, but I am drooling over the quilted Bay. I am not a slave to any particular brand at the moment....I am currently obsessing over some LV and Fendi items in the MP though. I own several different designers and what I wear depends on my outfit and how I feel that day.

Moni Moni makes darling contemporary style bags with really nice soft leather! Their prices are too good to resist! Almost always less than $500 for most. It doesn't seem like that many people know about them though. I also love Dior and Jimmy Choo!!!

Too many! Which is why I have trouble making decisions!

Right now I'm loving my MJ stam - but I've got my eye on a few Chanel lovelies due out this spring.

Ironically, I've been intrigued by Marni bags - and now that the designer from Marni is set to take over chloe next year - I can already see his designs being incorporated into Chloe.

I#m also up to chanel and Balenciaga but always come back to the roots---> Chloé :heart: The chloé style is the beste for me...then comes balenciaga...and occasionally chanel :yes:

I'm a really big fan of Marc Jacobs bags :smile: My fave is the Venetia atm, and have just gotten my hands on a gorgeous one from a friend! So excited. But I'm not sure I could choose between MJ and Chloe...

I love love love balenciaga bags but my other favorite designer is Hayden Harnett. Here is a picture of my new matelasse with my trusty hh hobo.

Kathleen

Attachments

• balenciaga with hayden harnett hobo.jpg
    balenciaga with hayden harnett hobo.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 44