Do you have, or want, a sequin flap bag?

PWD

May 12, 2014
How much are the sequin flaps (that look like the classic chanel flaps), what is their price range?
What are your thoughts on sequin classic flap bags, would you purchase?

Do you think they stand the test of time? (i.e. are they trendy, or are they a staple?)

Do you wear yours casually?

Thank you for your help! :smile:

I don't have one but have looked at them many times-- I don't know the prices, either. I would probably not ultimately buy one because I'm rough on my bags and think I would pull sequins off in use... HTH...

Thank you! I'm assuming they are not very common

Chanel does sequin bags every season. So I guess that makes them a bit more common than not very common. Some like them, others don't. They also make embroidered bags and gator bags every season; some buy them, others don't. It's just a matter of choice. The single most bought Chanel bag is a black caviar jumbo with gold hardware. Those would be the most common. All others fall short of that.

I think it's cute for occasionally use. I don't own one, but I personally won't spend more than $2000 on sequin flap. I believed sequin flap was on sales last winter and still cost more than $2000. Please research from last winter sales find if you want to know the sales price.

They cost a bit less than the classic flaps, or they did before Christmas anyway. I think that they look great and I would wear one casually (don't have one though). All things considered, I would probably not go for one as I would probably prefer to pay the a bit extra and get a caviar flap instead.