Do you have more than one HG???

Hard to say, I m not sure if I can call them HG bags, but I sure do love them so much, that I decided to sell everything else and to only keep my favs.

They are:
My new Penelope Op Art Satchel
Madison Spectator Shoulder Bag in Gray
Madison Shoulder Bag in Baby Pink
Madison Shoulder Small Hobo in Silver

Black Carly- not so sure, but she's practical
Metallic Bridgit- not sure either, but very practical as well :smile:

In this order...

1. Black leather Gigi (I own)
2. Teal Lindsay (I own)
3. Magenta Julianne or Sabrina (have a Sabrina...but not my HG one)
4. Bag in my signature below....
5. Many, many FOB's
6. Would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to own an Abbey someday!!!

I can't list the bags since Coach.com removed the Legacy Boutique section of their site *sad*, but I would love to own an LB exclusive bag! And maybe one from Mohegan Sun since, according to their website, the description reads that the MS Coach offers limited edition bags not available in most states. I would love to see what those bags are!

But yeah, my HG Coach bag has to be hard-to-get/find, rare and exclusive! And I'm not talking about Exotics, either! :yucky: They're not my thing.

Hmm.. I think my Mandy is my HG bag, but my Espresso Lindsay and Teal Gigi are a real close second. Anything legacy makes me week at the knees..lol So I would say yes it's possible to have more than one HG bag!

YES! :nuts:

1. medium lily
2. pond satchel
3. rose shoulder

besides these, i have THREE more HGs recently secured and in various stages of transit. one will be with me in about a week, and the other two will arrive in several weeks. :yahoo:

:party:

Attachments

• R0016722.jpg
    R0016722.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 102
  • R0017328.JPG
    R0017328.JPG
    169.9 KB · Views: 109
  • R0017741.JPG
    R0017741.JPG
    118.2 KB · Views: 102
Really like the silver Madison shoulder bag. I'm so happy with the bags I've bought recently though: camel Leigh, pink patent Ergo pleated satchel, and black Legacy tote (12705). I can't afford to pay FP for the Madison shoulder right now though, so it will probably be on my wish list for quite awhile. Or I may change my mind tomorrow! :P
I think I'm going to stick to accessories for the time being!

Yup! Abbeys, Lily satchels (atlantic being my most important one), Bridgits, oil slick Sabrina, and purple Francine. All my fav bags, and pretty much what I would call HGs!!!

Good! I am glad i am not the only one who has more than one HG. The two left to get on my list will hopefully be purchased/won within the next month.
I am bidding on one now on evilbay. :biggrin: it closes tomorrow. Then my last one is not a Coach, it's Gucci. I plan on buying that when i get home next month!!! I cant wait. It will be my birthday present. I cant wait.

So now i have to get home and make a schedule of bag rotation so i can use my bags. Cos i dont want them to feel unloved :tup:

Then after that i am on a serious BANNNNN!!!! Cos in the last 4 months, i have purchased 4 Coach bags, 3 mini skinny's, 1 wristlet, 1 sig planner, 1 keychain, 2 ergo wallets. This forum has seriously enabled me! Thank goodness I made alot of money here in Iraq to support my habit! :roflmfao:

I have several too! I just scored my #3 on the 'bay last week!

1 - 11007 or 11008 Chelsea Printed Python Satchel or Camilla in Mineral
2 - Teal Bridgit (I have baglady39 to thank for that obsession!!!)
3 - Thompson Slim Tote in Pool or Pond...I forget exactly which blue it is
4 - The Heritage Stripe dog carrier! Just 'cuz I'm a coach geek with chihuahuas! I just cannot rationalize that $$$$!

a girl can dream, right?!?!?