Do you have more than one black bag?

mama0306

Sep 26, 2007
So I just won a med ergo hobo on eBay but now I'm kind of eyeing the gunmetal tote too. I just don't know though...2 black bags? I like to have some diversity but I like both.

I'm also kind of eyeing the bronze tote like this also, DH said he likes the black better.

What do you think? If you have multiples of the same color bag how to you determine which to use (like would the ergo be dressier and the tote casual. Currently I'm a SAHM but I might be going back to work or school)?

I used to have quite a few black bags and they all seemed to have disappeared but one. However, now I have quite a few brown leather bags.

Nothing wrong with having more than one bag in a staple color.

I just got my first black Coach bag yesterday! I love it! I usually like color, but I knew i "needed" a black bag. I think it's okay to have more than one...especially the ones you are talking about! They are such different bags!

It really comes down to what color you wear more. I could justify two black bags if black was my main neutral.

I have that tote in chocolate/bronze and it's GORGEOUS, but 2 black bags wouldn't be weird since those 2 are so different.

It really comes down to what color you wear more. I could justify two black bags if black was my main neutral.

I have that tote in chocolate/bronze and it's GORGEOUS, but 2 black bags wouldn't be weird since those 2 are so different.

Do you have a modeling picture of it? I think it's really pretty and those two bags are really the only signature bags I do like. Generally speaking I'm a brown bag kind of gal BUT then I always find myself needing a black bag. I'm kind of leaning towards the bronze as an everyday bag for fall/winter.

I have three black bags also:

Black Leather Ergo Hobo
Black Signature Bleeker Duffle
Black Signature Bleeker Zip Top ( I think that's the name)

I only have one black bag right now but will more then likely get another soon. I love to wear black, so it is a must have color for me. Black also goes with just about everything, so you can't go wrong, IMO.

I have 2 black bags that I use regularly. My black signature soho hobo and my black leather ali. I think you can never have enough black bags so I would go for it ! The bags you are looking at are totally different but serve the same purpose but if you like only totes then they are different enough. Do you know what I mean, if you carry only totes then those two are different enough but if you dont then maybe consider one of the totes and another in just a regular purse.

I'd probably say that yes..having more than one bag in black can be a little frustrating...?

My take on things right now b/c it's spring and almost summer- I'm going for COLOR!~