Do you have LV items in YELLOW EPI color ?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Bonjour, I would like to know if the YELLOW EPI COLOR is delicate. Do you have some bags or wallets in this color. Did you have any problem with it ? I would be interested in a PETIT NOE in YELLOW and I would like to avoid to make a mistake.
    Merci.

2. Yellow Epi holds up very well. I have a Jasmin, Cannes, and many small leather goods in Yellow epi. It is my favorite because of the contrasting purple lining.

3. I have a yellow epi pochette and its such a cheery color the purple lining is just darling.

caannie likes this.
  4. Yellow Epi is discontinued color right?

D.

5. Yes, the yellow color is discontinued now but I saw an PETIT NOE on E-bay sold by a MPRS.

6. Ohh, I also like the yellow color!

Nice.

D.

7. I have a four keyholder in the yellow and I love it. It's such a pretty, happy color.

8. I saw an eBay auction too for a petit noe in epi yellow! I loved it but am currently broke :sad2:

9. I love the epi yellow jasmin-- I want one-- but alas the funds are just not there right now.:sad2:

10. Don't really like the yellow.

11. Tresson,

Yellow is discontinued but there maybe a few pieces floating around. Last I went to LV they had a whole bunch of Yellow pieces on display. It is a very bright and cheerful colour and of course the purple lining makes it even more beautiful.

12. I have a yellow Epi Alma - it's in my bag showcase. It's held up very well, just a couple of slight scuffs on the corners. No fading or anything. I get a lot of compliments on it.

13. I like how the yellow epi has purple inside.

14. I have the large St. Jacques Shopping in yellow. I really like the purple interior.

Kathryn

15. I also have the St Jacques in yellow. Its so easy to match with your clothes and it makes you look fresh and cheerful altogether...quick, get one now :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice