Do You Have Everything But The Bag...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know this is an odd question but I have been thinking about it lately.

I really love the Heritage Stripe Line and I have everything but the Bag and I do mean everything:

Wallet
    Wristlet
    Makeup Case
    Skinny
    Key Fob
    Layard
    & Scarf...

The reason is becaues the one I want is rare and I want to get a great price on it...

Has this ever happened to you?

2. no dont think so,what one is it that your hunting for?

3. Nope, I get the bag first then go for accessories. But it sounds like when you do get the bag, you'll be ALL set!

4. I got rid of my rose ergo satchel so now I still have the rose wallet & wristlet.
    So yeah, I have everything but that bag and I don't really want that bag though. lol

5. No that has never happened to me....I am very impatient so I would of just bought the bag good price or not and get it over with.....sigh...
    Any pixes of all your accessories?? :smile: Will be really fun when you do get the bag at last!

6. haha Oops I do the same thing. By the time I get all the accessories Ive imagined with the bag, Im bored with the bag!!! Like I say, I have the attention span of a 3-year-old with my bags!

7. I'm not matchy matchy so I never have that problem LOL, good for me I guess!