Do you have different purses/wallets for different bags?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. For example.. if your bag is black would you use a black purse/wallet. Or am I just trying to think of reasons to buy more Mulberry stuff? :graucho:

2. I can't be bothered to change my purse around so use my red mabel purse all the time with every bag. I'll use it until it falls apart.

3. Yep, I do....don't have any cash left anyway, after spending it all on Mulberry stuff! So it is easy to change.
    Kris

4. While I do have a few purses, I only ever use one at a time, until I get tempted to a new one in a sale. I really can't be bothered to swop amongst them, unless to a small one for a party. I am currently in Fuchsia Mabel purse mode. I should really sell the ones that I am not using as they still have life in them.

5. I just have one, I cant be bothered to keep swapping around.

6. The reason I ask is because I have a white Maggie coming soon and I really think a white purse would look nicer with it. I won't be using it very often so it won't be too much of a hassle to change it out.

7. Have only one Mulberry purse, and that's the one I've been using the last months. Can't be bothered to change them very often. And I love it, and want to work on a nice patina:biggrin:

Although I was tempted to buy the matching purse to my Faridah.., but not at full price. I'll see if I can get it in the sale...

8. I use my porte tressor international LV! Spend too much on Mulberry bags and never get around to getting a new purse to match !

9. I used to, I even had to have the different designers too so that if I was using a LV bag, I would use a LV purse etc.

Now, however, I have a Paul Smith Swirl Purse so due to all the colours on it, it matches everything.

10. I use my LV insolite wallet with red interior . I also have a LV damier wallet , a Bottega Venetta wallet , and a Mulberry oak double lock wallet .

11. Me too !!

Actually i`m a big fan of the PS swirl..have quite a few bits xx

Also love BV...just can`t afford to buy it !

12. ^^ taz if you like BV , check out harvey Nicks sale . Last year everything went down so much , the wallet which my daughter bought for me was about 100 pounds . They have amazing bargains .

13. I'm afraid I'm one of those fussy people who has to have a matching purse. If I can't match I complement. Yes it's a faff changing purses I agree but it's something I have to do. The range of colours I've got now is enough, thank goodness!

14. No I only use 1 wallet which is my Comme des Garcons red zipped around wallet and just move it from 1 bag to another. I intend to use it until it falls apart then get a Mulberry one.

15. I use Mulberry credit card holder for small bag & quick outing at lunch/shopping etc, otherwise just one Mabel purse. When I travel abroad I bring out two smaller oak Mulberry to keep separate currency (US$/EURO).

Thank goodness to EURO - I used to keep 5 LV + 3 Gucci purses for European currencies (some still has notes/coins left in there come to think of it!)