Do you have Chanel bags that you haven't even used yet?

Thanks for keeping our country safe!! :yahoo:
I use all my Chanels. Less so with my new white cavier jumbo flap. But the other babies get rotated. Lighter colors for spring and summer and darker for fall and winter. :yes:

Does carrying it around the house and looking in the mirror every chance I get count as using it?

This is such a true statement for me!! :yes:

Being a SAHM, I spend most of my time at home and I dont feel comfortable carrying these nice bags to the playground with my sons in tow.

Actually I just bought a big a** mirror so that I can see myself carrying the bags.. LOL :yahoo:

I have two pink Chanels that I've maybe used a handfull of times each and that's it! I really haven't used my blue east/west much either, since purchasing it in January.

It is mainly because they are new and not everyday size for me but I haven't carried the red and purple jumbo classics yet
and
I've had it a while but have yet to use my white jumbo classic

My large modern chain totes get carried the most for everyday use for lugging things to work and on errands and for evenings out my bronze reissue has gotten the most use

I tend to carry my flaps more on occasions or going out. I have a tote with me at work today but also brought my black classic flap for a law firm wine tasting event after work today.

My black cambon flap tote used to be my most carried but I haven't carried it since last summer.

I haven't carried my Navy Patent reiussue and just sold my Black patent reiussue because I only carried it once. I'm quirky in that if something is 'brand' new I don't want to use it -- ever -- and I can't really justify Chanel prices to never use a bag.

As soon as I find a pair of navy patent shoes, I'm carrying the reissue! :smile: