Do you have Chanel bags that you haven't even used yet?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I have 5 Chanel bags (baby classic, medium Cambon, patchwork flap, denim Cabas and Baguette with new chain) but have only used the baby three times and the Cambon once.

My reason is I splurge and then have to leave my bags behind when I travel for work (I am currently overseas serving my country).

2. Does carrying it around the house and looking in the mirror every chance I get count as using it?

3. First of all , thank you for serving our country!!! second I have the large ultimate soft and havent used it once. I will soon, I hope . it is just resting in its dust bag waiting to come out.

4. Gucci fan, so funny you!! Of course it counts.

I haven't used the coral e/w as yet. Now that spring is here, I'll be removing the tag and taking her out -- soon.

5. My red jumbo flap with new chain has yet to make it debut, but it's coming soon!

6. Nope. I am usually so excited, I switch bags the same day I purchase.

7. that's funny gucci fan. i have several that i haven't used yet.

8. I still haven't used my medium ultimate soft. Its still sitting in the box with the tags on.

9. i usually keep bags forever. i just used my black bag on friday and i got it like 2 months ago. but i did use my red one the day after i got it (and was SORELY tempted to use it again today even though i don't want to wear it to work.) my purple bag is waiting for it's debut...

10. YES, a few, lol!

11. still haven't used my med/large blk caviar w/ gold HW, but plan on using it going to a wedding next week.

12. Me too! Just got my red chain last night and I am using it today! :heart:

13. LOL, that is great and yes it counts.

I have a few bags (GSTs) that I just got and they had not been out until last week. Reason - because DH doesn't know about them. So, they did go out with me - but returned to the comfort of the closet before DH came home. Not ready for any drama over them....:sweatdrop:

14. me too! you ladies that wait have strong willpower.

15. my white medium caviar flap! it's not warm enough and i haven't been wearing summery stuff so i guess that bag has to wait to make its debut :p

and i've only took out my dark silver once. i've been using my luxury bowler everyday though!