Do you have bags that you bought months ago and have yet to use them?

LVpug

Jul 28, 2006
I do...I have not used my platine manon mm, azur speedy 35, sunset blvd yet...my mahina L I have used twice...aureilla mc only twice...roxy pomme only three time...my beverly mm once...my ivoire epi alma once....I really need to rotate my collection...I use mostly my tate gm, speedy, monty gm, epi alma black and galleria...

I did... I bought Monty in March and did not use her at all. She was in my closet for like 3-4 months, then I lost interest in her, so I ended up selling her without ever using it. You do have a really nice collection though. Time to rotate those beauties, LVpug. :smile:

Yes, I have one I have never used. A gorgeous fuschia Lexington I bought because I got a great deal.

It's so pretty, but I haven't used it and it's been months since I bought it.

It is terrible...I think if only had one or two LV's then they would be more special...since I so many I just let many sit and take them for granted...I really need to stop neglecting certain bags and rotate them...I really need to stop buying bags...lol

I usually rotate my bags to coordinate with my outfits, but due to the weather lately, I've been carrying my Damier Ebene Speedy a lot these days. The one that I haven't carry at all is my WC Pap and I got her since Sept 08.