Do you have aqua? Then show us your pics outside!

Shasta

Ms. GoLightly
O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
I think that so many of us would like to see all the aqua's outside. This color seems to vary a bit from bag to bag, so if you have an Aquamarine please take a pics outside and show us! I know I would Love to see them! TIA, and yes it is because I am a very sick girl with problems, obviously, since I still can't get aqua out of my head. Sick, sick Balenciaga addiction.

I think that so many of us would like to see all the aqua's outside. This color seems to vary a bit from bag to bag, so if you have an Aquamarine please take a pics outside and show us! I know I would Love to see them! TIA, and yes it is because I am a very sick girl with problems, obviously, since I still can't get aqua out of my head. Sick, sick Balenciaga addiction.

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

You are very very bad!!! What happened to I'm so content? Has it even been a week? :roflmfao:

Shasta, you're SO FUNNY!:lol: I see your HG didn't keep you satisfied for too long! I'm one to talk because I am the SAME way! I think we are sick!:roflmfao: Well, here is a pic of my Aqua right in front of my front door but my glass door was still closed. I will post another pic that is fully outside.
DSC02460.JPG

I know, SICK IN THE HEAD. There is only so much that zoloft can do for a girl. :upsidedown: I do feel very content, but still sick in the head and I will always be lusting over some color or style.

Your Aqua, MRG, is what sent me into this 'aqua' mode weeks ago when you got it. I may never get aqua, but it is really fun to think about. I have to have something fun to think about while I'm playing polly pockets and American girl dolls all day with 'the boss'.

DSC02460.jpg

If only I could find an Aqua Work that was vibrant like this :drool:
I wish Aqua was more consistent with the color. They seem to vary so much. And because you have to order it, you never know what you're going to get.

DSC02460.jpg

If only I could find an Aqua Work that was vibrant like this :drool:
I wish Aqua was more consistent with the color. They seem to vary so much. And because you have to order it, you never know what you're going to get.

Exactly, Cracker. The color on MRG's is perfect. I love the brightness.