Do you have anything that is a deal-breaker for you?

1. bags with vachetta coz i have sweaty palms
2. heavy bags because of the discomfort it will cause
3. big bags coz im petite...i'll probably look like a child playing with her momma's purse
4. price... if it's not in the budget, then it's a no-no. (the closest to an impulse buy was the saumur, but only because it was more expensive back home and i don't have any travel plans anytime soon).
5. purpose...even if i think an item is cute, i think first what i will use it for, if i can't give an answer, then i will probably not buy it. like i want to add a clutch type bag to my small collection but i rarely have any use for a "going out" or "night out" bag so that will just be a plan until there will be a need for it.
6. multicolore too...just personal preference, never considered it and was never drawn towards it.

Last edited:
1)price
2)no adjustable handle....I don't like the look of the leather curling
3)no floppy thin handles......I like my handles stiff
4)the longevity of the bag....will I love it in 10 yrs...and will it age well

I dont care for Vernis bags...SLGs ok for color though. Shoulder bags that stick out too far from the body or with stiff bottoms. Bags that are too heavy unless its the Artsy...because she looks fabulous enough to suffer for...Bags with small openings at the top w/wider bottoms. Too much trouble...plus scratching the SLGs against the smaller zipper openings. No cloth tags...(at least that's how I feel now) but I might have to give in on that one since it looks like thats the way its all going...

No more damier ebene. My papillon handles are peeling badly (I don't wear lotion!) and for the cost I don't think bags should have those issues. It makes me sad too because I live in Seattle and this really is the most practical choice for rain.