Do you have any pets ????

kimmy

@LV Princess@
O.G.
Dec 10, 2005
I have 4 dogs and two cats :smile:

Here are their pics

I have two flat-coats - one aged nearly 3 years Kira and the onthe 9 months Bracken --- but in the pic is when we first got her.

We also have two chis in our family - one 6 months ' Stitch', and the baby is 10 weeks, and he is called zero.

I dont have a pic of my cats but one is a snow spotted bengal - she is 5 and is called Mena. The othe is a black cat called Harry he is 8 .

i would love to see pics of your pets :biggrin:

Attachments

• kira.jpg
    kira.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 75
  • stitch.jpg
    stitch.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 96
  • twosome.jpg
    twosome.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 81
  • zero.jpg
    zero.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 81
meet crunchy aka crunchmeister aka cruncher:

P20442.jpg

P20622.jpg
P20726.jpg

P20587.jpg

i found her on the street about 3 years ago, took her home with me and she's my baby ever since. i love her as much as i love my bags. ok i love her more than my bags. :love:

Fayden - your dog looks adorable, and I can see just from the pictures that it has a fun personality.

I have a 12 year old Shih Tzu, and she is still going strong! I have to take some pictures so I can post :smile:

chemlex said:
Fayden - your dog looks adorable, and I can see just from the pictures that it has a fun personality.

I have a 12 year old Shih Tzu, and she is still going strong! I have to take some pictures so I can post :smile:

she totally is adorable, loves people. loves to play too. i always have a camera in her face so i have tons of pictures.

yes i would love to see everyone's pets, so come on, take your camera's out and post them!!!

kimmy said:
I have 4 dogs and two cats :smile:

Here are their pics

I have two flat-coats - one aged nearly 3 years Kira and the onthe 9 months Bracken --- but in the pic is when we first got her.

We also have two chis in our family - one 6 months ' Stitch', and the baby is 10 weeks, and he is called zero.

I dont have a pic of my cats but one is a snow spotted bengal - she is 5 and is called Mena. The othe is a black cat called Harry he is 8 .

i would love to see pics of your pets :biggrin:

those two little ones are sooooo cute, do you ever put them in your bags? hahaha.

Here's a picture of my rat, Spot, which I've posted before. The cat is Big Poppa (like Notorious BIG !) and I'm just fostering him, but I love him so much ! He lets me hug him when I sleep.. how many cats will let you do that ! :biggrin:

Attachments

• spotinbag.jpg
    spotinbag.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 220
  • daddy.jpg
    daddy.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 68
Here is my baby, Princess Beatrice. She's a 4 month old pug.

Any suggestions on great stores for doggie clothes?

I shop at Yuppy Puppy in Austin, but I'm sure there are many other amazing stores and websites out there.

Attachments

• IMG_2668.JPG
    IMG_2668.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_2876.JPG
    IMG_2876.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_2978.JPG
    IMG_2978.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_3001.jpg
    IMG_3001.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_3486.jpg
    IMG_3486.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 77
I have a 13 year old miniature Yorkie. Oh, I love him so much. I would give up my designer bags collection if it meant he would live for another 13 years.