Do YOU have ANY idea how much MONEY is in your closet???

Thanks Chag, I haven't really thought about it too much. LOL Now, I'm thinking about it and wow, I do have a lot of money tied up in that closet.

I think we should keep these closets secrets in the closets. LOL Goodness knows, I don't want my DH to find out. I think he would just die. He really is clueless. He knows I have a bag fetish, and he knows I like some expensive bags, but he really doesn't know the extend of my "little problem". LOL

Ohhh man, too funny! I've actually thought about it too, and even wrote down every Chanel bag I have on index cards... but, I didn't calculate an estimated total, because I'd pass the hell out looking at that figure haha. :P

It makes you also think about how much money us ladies spend for the sake of fashion... just the Chanels alone makes my closet in the early 5 digits, not incl clothes, and some designer shoes - thank goodness i do not have a shoe fetish.

I did go on the one in, one out rule and, believe me, it is so hard! even with the one in and one out, the bag coming in is usually at least double the expense of the bag going out.

This IS a great thread. Somehow I feel better knowing I'm not the only crazy and obsessed one with this problem! I'm also glad I'm not obsessed with shoes. I wonder why it's just bags and not shoes....I just don't get nearly as excited about buying shoes.

Lol, me too, I've also started a spreadsheet of all my bags, shoes, and clothes just in case of a fire, break-in. Gonna need to add in that amount for extra coverage, has anyone done this before?

chag love the title of this thread very catchy! sometimes i do compute in my head how much money i have sitting in my closet and everytime i do that i feel like selling some of my bags lol

i was so obssessed with chanel that at one time i have 2 black jumbo flaps one in silver n one in gold h/w and two black med flap one in silver and one in gold h/w ... i feel like smacking my head, what was i thinking ??? and that is excluding the e/w flap and the clutch, i have a total of 6 black chanels and i dont even like black bag LOL good thing i sold most of them and just kept one jumbo, one medium and a clutch :smile: