Do you have an "everyday" Coach bag?

Valley

Aug 20, 2009
What's your "everyday" Coach bag?

I have several bags but there is one in particular that I use for my "everyday" bag. I bought this bag a couple years ago at an outlet in Orlando for $99. Honestly, I'm not even sure what style it is. Any ideas?

Attachments

• 100_0315_2.jpg
    100_0315_2.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 84
I'd have to say my everyday bag is the pink pearl small Parker hippie. It is so convenient to toss on and it is perfect for everything I carry.

You can post your purse in the ID this Coach thread, the item number inside is super helpful when identifying a bag.

I like to make sure that all/MOST of my bags are "everyday" bags. I consider an everyday bag to be something that isn't super delicate, holds enough, easy to carry and goes with almost everything.

All of mine I use for everyday as well...I want to get as much use out of them as I can.
I recently purchased a Lindsay..but haven't used it yet. My perception of it being a tad to big for me hasn't worn off yet...I'm hoping it does soon..I think its beautiful:smile:

Right now my Parker swingpack. I don't need to bring much to work (school) so it's pretty much just cards in a wristlet, cell phone and a couple other random items.

I'd have to say that I only have 1 bag that isn't an everyday bag!!! Teal Lindsay, I just keep her for special occassions, nice dinners etc. I think I'll use her more this fall/winter!

I tend to try and buy smart these days. I used to get sucked into buying anything and everything that was a good deal, now I try to buy what I know what's gonna work well for me!!! It should be able to be dressed down w/ jeans and a nice t-shirt, or dressed up for going out. The only thing I don't have is a wedding crasher, but all my friends prefer to live in sin so I don't go to alot of weddings!! LOL

That is the east west Soho duffle. I bought one as my first Coach a year and a half ago at the Orlando outlet. LOL

My everyday bag lately has been my gray patent Peyton. LOVE that bag!