Do you have an "everyday" Coach bag?

Valley

Aug 20, 2009
Pennsylvania
What's your "everyday" Coach bag?

I have several bags but there is one in particular that I use for my "everyday" bag. I bought this bag a couple years ago at an outlet in Orlando for $99. Honestly, I'm not even sure what style it is. Any ideas?

Attachments

cz22

O.G.
Jan 4, 2009
I'd have to say my everyday bag is the pink pearl small Parker hippie. It is so convenient to toss on and it is perfect for everything I carry.

You can post your purse in the ID this Coach thread, the item number inside is super helpful when identifying a bag.

jeh3v

RM Love
O.G.
Jun 5, 2008
Nashville, TN
I'd say my every day bag is probably my Black Patent Zoe. It's easy to carry, stays on my shoulder, is light weight and durable.

alatrop

Motor City Kitties
O.G.
May 2, 2006
I like to make sure that all/MOST of my bags are "everyday" bags. I consider an everyday bag to be something that isn't super delicate, holds enough, easy to carry and goes with almost everything.

klj

Jul 27, 2009
Portland, OR.
All of mine I use for everyday as well...I want to get as much use out of them as I can.
I recently purchased a Lindsay..but haven't used it yet. My perception of it being a tad to big for me hasn't worn off yet...I'm hoping it does soon..I think its beautiful:smile:

runner22

dreaming of Coach...
O.G.
Jan 13, 2008
Hawkeye State
Right now my Parker swingpack. I don't need to bring much to work (school) so it's pretty much just cards in a wristlet, cell phone and a couple other random items.

coachmommyofmin

<3
O.G.
Oct 6, 2008
My everyday is the Tribeca SHoulder bag in purple medium. I love her, so light and convenient! I'm beginning to think i didn't need any other bags but this one :smile:

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
Eastern Iowa
I'd have to say that I only have 1 bag that isn't an everyday bag!!! Teal Lindsay, I just keep her for special occassions, nice dinners etc. I think I'll use her more this fall/winter!

I tend to try and buy smart these days. I used to get sucked into buying anything and everything that was a good deal, now I try to buy what I know what's gonna work well for me!!! It should be able to be dressed down w/ jeans and a nice t-shirt, or dressed up for going out. The only thing I don't have is a wedding crasher, but all my friends prefer to live in sin so I don't go to alot of weddings!! LOL

Pursedove

Purse-o-maniac
Jun 22, 2008
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
That is the east west Soho duffle. I bought one as my first Coach a year and a half ago at the Orlando outlet. LOL

My everyday bag lately has been my gray patent Peyton. LOVE that bag!

Luv2Shop1

Gone shopping
O.G.
Aug 8, 2009
All my bags are "everyday" bags...just depends on what I'm wearing and what time of year it is!