do you have action shots of a business card holder?

piaffe

O.G.
Sep 21, 2006
I've combed through the reference threads. I need a business card holder to hold several cards at once. I am not looking to hold credit cards, but I guess that some small accessories will work for both?

Can you please share photos of your card holder "in action", and give me a few details - e.g. how many cards it holds, any issues with functionality, *NAME* (so I can ask to see it at the boutique), and if possible, a ballpark cost?

Thanks!

the one that bbbochap posted is called calvi... i've got the 'cousin' - in rose shocking.

pretty useful - holds x no. business cards - depending on the thickness of the cards.

pic 1 - contain 21 cards on each side
pic 2 - can close -but a bit bulky - good for events when u do need more cards
pic 3 - perfect with a total of 14x2 cards on each side.

Attachments

• DSC00083.JPG
    DSC00083.JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 726
  • DSC00084.JPG
    DSC00084.JPG
    132.3 KB · Views: 320
  • DSC00085.JPG
    DSC00085.JPG
    122.2 KB · Views: 262
No pic, but I love using my Clarisse PM as a business card holder. Mine is in black chevre mysore. I like that the cards are completely enclosed and don't get dirty. I also keep my driver's license and gym id in the outside pocket for convenience. In fact, I also keep my credit cards in it and it is my only wallet. I keep my cash in a money clip.

the one that bbbochap posted is called calvi... i've got the 'cousin' - in rose shocking.

pretty useful - holds x no. business cards - depending on the thickness of the cards.

These photos are great!!!

Thanks for posting - this looks exactly like what I'm looking for!

(tPF is so educational!)

gem, tks for clarifying the name of the card holder. :biggrin:

your rose shocking is very lovely too! :tup:

i bought mine in dec 2007 - cherve mysore was priced approx USD285.

gem, tks for clarifying the name of the card holder. :biggrin:

your rose shocking is very lovely too! :tup:

i bought mine in dec 2007 - cherve mysore was priced approx USD285.

In Penny's thread, she posted the name of the card holder as Dalvy. So should it be Calvi or Dalvy? :confused1:

I just got mine this week for S$400 (about US$280).

fromparis - please post pictures!

Here it Piaffe:flowers:

Porte-Cartes Guernesey in Raisin Chèvre

Close
wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 900x658 and weights 59KB.
attachment.php

Open and in action ;)
wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 900x601 and weights 59KB.
attachment.php