Do you have a white Hailey bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just recently bought a white Hailey. I was kinda hesitated to keep it or return it because of the colour. However, I finally remove the tag and used it for the first time today. Now, I have a concern that is it easy to get dirt on bag? Do you have the same bag as I do, or any white leather bag, what's your experience? How do you clean your bag? I will have a short trip coming up, should I bring this bag with me?

2. I don't have a white Hailey or any Hailey but are you referring to the Op Art fabric Hailey or leather Hailey? If it's a leather Hailey, then you can clean, moisturize and stain/rain guard using Apple leather products :biggrin:

3. Oops.. I didn't mention that was a leather one. The instruction said don't clean it with their cleaner but wipe it with a damp cloth.

4. I have the bone Hailey, which is off-white. I almost got the parchment/white one, but they were just too similar. I used Apple on my Hailey, and she's holding up great. I have lots of other white leather Coach bags, I've used Apple on all of them and they all still look great ... if they do get a bit dirty I can usually clean them right up with Apple conditioner and a clean cloth. I am a bit careful with all my bags and don't carry them places where they may get really dirty.

BTW, Hailey is a great bag, congrats!

5. I have a parchment Hailey. I have not used her yet (waiting for December) but I plan on doing like toby11 up there and using Apple on her. Hopefully I won't get her dirty at all.

Isn't the pink lining awesome? Sorry, just had to say that. LOL!