do you have a vinyl coco cabas?

Mar 19, 2007
Just admiring the bag and wondering about a few things..

1. what/how is the best way to clean it?
2. what kind of outfits do you pair with it?
3. do you really truly love it???
4. will you still wear it in 2 years?

thanks all for the much anticipated wisdom. :wlae:

I have to say when my SA told me she could get me one, I wasn't totally sold on it because I thought it was too trendy. But she thought it is a must have in a Chanel collectors closet and I figured at worst case scenario, I could just sell it. However once I got it, it has become my favorite everyday bag because I can carry everything in it.
1. baby wipe does the trick for me
2. mostly jeans dressed up and down
3. like I said, I didn't even want it buy it at first but now I do LOVE it (to my own surprise)
4. I will carry it for travelling etc.

I also own it, and love it. It's so much fun to wear. I agree with 255medina, and that baby wipes works great. I wear it with both casual and professional wear. I really love to wear the bag with patent shoes. I know for sure that I will wear it in 2 years, even if its not in style.

1. I just use soft cloth to clean it.
2. usually i dress quite casual, like tee + jeans
3. YESSS i truely in love with it and no regret that I paid that much ($1700 from ebay) for it. I just got a few compliment today when I used it for shopping, the SA keep mentioned your chanel bag is so cute. and even my brother.. someone dont know anything about handbag also mentioned he love my Chanel Vinyl bag.

4. I am not sure.

yes, i do and i LOVE it

1. what/how is the best way to clean it?
hmm... soft cloth, it's really easy
2. what kind of outfits do you pair with it?
skinny jeans and rockin tee, or mini dresses. casual but well worn pieces.
3. do you really truly love it???
yeah
4. will you still wear it in 2 years?
of course, i'm not a trend follower, the less people wearing this, the more i'm wearing mine. i don't use mine so much lately because more people are wearing it, i'm wearing for the trend to cool down :P

1. what/how is the best way to clean it? Baby wipe followed by a clean, dry cloth to avoid streaks.

2. what kind of outfits do you pair with it? Mostly casual outfits.

3. do you really truly love it??? YES! YES! YES! More than I ever expected to. I also have the teal cabas but since I got the vinyl it's been sitting in my closed :sad:

4. will you still wear it in 2 years? Yes. It holds so much stuff. If I go to the store to pick up a few items I never take a store bag, I just stuff it into by vinyl:P