Do You Have A Uniform?

I'm always comfortable in tailored slacks or jeans, white shirt and a cableknit cashmere tied around my shoulders. Stubbs & Wootten slippers or their Greta kitten heel mule. Hermes sterling bracelets. Birkin or Kelly.

I like to keep things fairly simple with solids...black or brown pants blouses in warmer weather and cashmere in colder weather. I can wear Hermes scarves and nice simple jewelry with clothes like that. For going out, I like to add a Chanel jacket and great brooch. Of course, I try to wear H bag! Alternatives are Chanel and Tod's.

No uniform
I have been known to grab my kelly , when dashing to the supermarket , in my Chameau wellington boots.

I am a skirt , dress person , I dont wear jeans, but wear breeks and socks in the country.

Yes, I'm in the same boat as you being behind in the "Action" thread and afraid to leave someone out!

My winter "uniform" is brown pants and brown sweater of some sort. (I have several of each, of course!!) I usually wear my brown or olive Ugg boots, as well. Then I sort of have the background all ready for the fun part of dressing.... accessories. I then add an H scarf (I wear one every day) and a vest or jacket and I sometimes add a cashmere shawl, as well. I always wear an H bracelet (Clic Clac, CDC or Hapi) and add whichever matches the color scheme. My only H bag is my chocolate Evelyne, so it fits right in.

My office is really casual and no one is in to fashion at all. So I don't have to worry about what I wear. It just makes it really easy to keep the "background" pretty much the same and then have fun with accessories.

At work my choices are limited and VERY simple: desert tan combat boots, and the ACU uniform ;) So, I play a little with makeup.
My hair is even always the same!

So it leaves little time for wearing 'real' clothes but when I do and it's just an everyday look, I normally wear Lucky Brand jeans or 7FAM Dojo jeans with a white shirt and a velour hoodie or a cozy cardigan sweater, and ballet flats (most of mine are Coach). In college I wore a LOT more hoodies (Abercrombie and the like).
Dressing up kind of depends, but I love black with some kind of color accent.

I don't have any H yet but I dream of the day I can throw on a Lindy and run around town!

Well, since I have become addicted to hermes scarves my uniform is a neutral background to display them. Black or khaki pants or jeans with a cashmere sweater in black,gray,brown,cream,or light blue usually provide the backdrop for a scarf. Oh, and I always wear boots in the winter.

Typical student gear. Jeans (Levis) , top in some solid color like dark red/ brown/beige/black, Danskos on my feet, book bag.

Down jacket or coat and fuzzy hat and scarf added in winter.

If I need to be formal I just substitute black pants for the jeans, change my shoes and maybe wear a scarf and jacket.

For work: black skirt or pants, solid-colored sweater (cashmere if it's cold) or collared long-sleeve shirt, black pumps.
Weekends: slim jeans, sweater or hoodie (depending on my mood), ballet flats.

I don't vary up my clothing that much because then I can mix and match with my accessories. I don't change my jewelry at all really, except to put in silver hoop earrings once in a while. I'm simple!

Work: suit, french cuff shirt, cufflinks, usually low heeled black boots

Casual: stretch cords, striped tees, 3/4 coat, boots.

I totally love boots this year.

I carry H shoulder bags mostly--which work well with those outfits.

Well, I can usually be found in a pair of AG jeans, boots, Cashmere V-necks because I love to wear strands of coral or pearls, H belt and either a leather jacket or one of the many 3/4 length coats I seem to have accumulated!

Over all this I'll toss on either an Hermes cashmere or a silk twill scarf.

In the warmer weather I substitute the sweaters for cami's layered with shirts and Hermes scarves in place of the jackets/coats.

And whatever Hermes bag compliments the outfit for the day!

For work: Whatever is in my closet from Ann Taylor. Seriously, I love that store-- the petite sizes fit me PERFECTLY. Usually pretty monochromatic- a skirt or pair of pants, and a top with a sweater. Sometimes I wear a suit, but my office is business casual.

For my off-time: Juicy, juicy, and more juicy. Sometimes I decide to dress like an adult, and wear jeans and a nice top... but these days, since I've been working, I feel the need to overcompensate for wearing "real" clothes during the day.... LOL!

typical MO: denim/cords, high heels, cotton tee or cashmere sweater (depending on the weather) and fabulous coat. my only rule is that if the top's form fitting, then the pants have to be loose and vice versa.

Dear Ms. LV2SH:

I am waaaaay behind on the in-action thread too...

I choose the bag first and then dress accordingly; casual bag w/casual clothing and dressier bag w/more 'formal' look.