Do you have a tatoo?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. what does your tatoo symbolize? How did you decide to have a tatoo and how did you decide what tatoo you wanted?

2. I just got my first tattoo last month. It's a Chinese character that says "courage", on my right shoulder. It was a great experience and now I want another, possibly a Chinese dragon.

3. Not really into tats. All my friends have them. I would never get one.

4. Why. yes! I have 4 actually. My first one I got in San Diego in '97 when I was 34; my husband (at the time) and I had come to a parting of the ways and I was getting ready to leave CA to come back East, and he'd always "forbidden" me to get a tat (he was and maybe still is the ultimate control freak) so I decided what the heck. It's a sort of dragon/fish on my right upper back and under it is the Chinese symbol for "lucky'. I picked it from the "flash" on the wall because it is ferocious-looking yet graceful, and I'd never seen anyone else with a tat like it. Then my next three were just because tattoos are addictive--just like bags! lol. But I have stuck with the dragon theme. I would still like to get one more....none of them are readily visible BTW except the one on my left calf.

5. I just got my tattoo after breaking up with my husband/control freak too. And I love dragons, and yes they are addictive. Show some pics if possible, I'd love to see them.

6. oh yes please show pics if possible.:smile:

7. Can't right now, I'm at work! Maybe when I get home.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice