Do you have a stationery (pen) case in your H bag?

Here's an update. There is a new zipper pencil case that can hold just about 2 - 3 pens. It's just arrived at the store. I didn't get it because it's in etoupe and I much prefer brighter colours. I think this is the style that avandome bought. If I can get one in brighter colours, I will post back here :yes:

What I got last week was the same pen holder posted by callmelulu. Mine is in orange chevre.

callmelulu, I love your pen case! I haven't seen this type at my H boutique. It's so simple and elegant.
I also like the zippered one too since I need the flexibility to put in things like memory sticks, etc.

Here's an update. There is a new zipper pencil case that can hold just about 2 - 3 pens. It's just arrived at the store. I didn't get it because it's in etoupe and I much prefer brighter colours. I think this is the style that avandome bought. If I can get one in brighter colours, I will post back here :yes:

What I got last week was the same pen holder posted by callmelulu. Mine is in orange chevre.

Thanks for the update, mrsS! My store also has the one like yours and callmelulu's but for the life of me, I can't remember what colour, just remember seeing one there. Congrats on the orange one! Orange in chevre mysore is so vibrant and pretty!