Do you have a stationery (pen) case in your H bag?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am sure it's everyone's nightmare to see ink stains inside your H bag. So you must have a small case just for your pens then? What do you use? Is there anything from H that holds just one or two pens?

2. I think they have one like a pencil case and it was discussed here. Otherwise, I tend to just throw them in their own cases (or not) and hope for the best.

3. they have a pencase,i think only for 1 pen...i found those cases a bit unpractical,f.e. i got calls during i am shopping and i need to make a note,it takes time to get the pen out from the case.i use a pen from montblanc which i screw together,they said in the shop this is totally ink-safe...i hope the best...

4. i have a full sizemontblanc(starwalker) clipped onto a mini moleskine pad, and i have a mini mont blanc clipped onto my mini Hermes pad& Hermes holder.
    then i have a tiffany blue 1837 purse pen inside my wallet.
    I am always writing something!!!!!
    i msut get to work !!!
    i do not have a laptop...but i have anew picotin sheeesh!!!!

5. there's one with a zipper on it that you can even use to hold dollar bills! that i want too, after the KARO!

6. the only pen i use in my birkin is the pen that comes in the vision wallet, it secures the agends and is covered quite securely

7. I am very bad with my bags as long as there is a lid on the pen i pop it in.....i turned down a karo at the wkend as i wasnt mad about the colour am waiting for a zipped vision that can store a pen in it too !:smile:

8. This sounds like what I would like.

9. I think there is this cute thing with a snap that I saw the piccola - I sure wish I had a picture - it costs about $450 or so and I tried it for small makeup case - holds lipstick, lipliner, the mirror half of those business class airline brush things and a small comb. The SA said it was for pens (would hold a couple I think). I didn't buy it because not sure what color I want yet.

10. I bought this pencase at the sample sale. I love it! it holds 2 pens easily and it's easier to find in my bag than a pen.

hopefully this photo attachment will work
    [​IMG]

11. I love that one, the color, the leather...:P , and to answer the original question, Yes, I have a zippered one.:flowers:

12. ^^ avandome, I really need to get something to prevent ink stains inside my Birkins. I have been lucky so far in not getting any inside, but I may NOT be always this fortunate.

Please post a picture of your zipped case, so I know what to look for when I visit the store next.

13. I use a cross pencil instead of a pen because I'd be too afraid to put a pen in my bag. :shame: I have it in its own case and then in the pocket of my purseket. I'd love to get the piccolo or similiar for lipgloss/pencil/etc. :yes:

14. avandome, I got the case today. Same as yours, but in orange.

15. Congrats, mrsS! Yours is the zippered one? Could you pls share a pic? I was hoping avan would post a pic but forgot all about this thread until now. Are the zippered ones in chevre?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice