Do You Have a Second Favorite Handbag Brand After LV?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I'm just wondering what your second choice down after LV is? For me when I can't carry LV I carry Longchamp le Pliage so I can put my textbooks and notebooks in it without ruining the bag. What about you?:biggrin:

2. Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Clutch. I get giddy when I see it on TV or on celebs - it's everywhere.

3. When I don't carry any of my LV, i carry my mulberry alexa. I also like chanel, but I don't have any chanel bags.

4. After LV, its Chanel.

5. mj, valentino and jimmy choo

6. Botkier Bianca or Gucci

7. Balenciaga is my second favorite :biggrin:

8. only LV for me...

9. Balenciaga...I have alot!

10. OMG! me too, Longchamp le Pliage ~~ :nuts:

11. Mulberry, chanel

12. oh and burberry

13. Balenciaga...}

14. Good idea for a thread, OP! It's interesting to see what other brands other people like. For bags, I don't think I could pick just ONE second favourite. LV is my all-time ultimate favourite, but other than that... in no particular order...

Other favourite brands that I own: Marc by Marc Jacobs, DKNY, Paul Smith, Prada and Gucci.

Other favourite brands that I don't (yet :graucho:) own: Chanel, Hermès, Mulberry and Burberry.

15. It used to be Bal but I don't like them anymore. Now I like Chloe, mulberry, Chanel, Prada