Do you have a RM holy grail?

Wow I don't know how you narrowed it down to 2! Those are beautiful bags!
Well I have more on my list lol these 2 I actually use though. I love love my Stonewash blue Mattie. Other bags on my list I don’t use as much it’s like it like to pull them out. Admire them, photograph them and pet the bags ha ha. I feel like I have to be more careful of them. I don’t want them to wear out I guess. Love them just the way they currently are.. it’s weird. I should use more of my bags!

• Haha
Reactions: sdkitty and Antonia
Well I have more on my list lol these 2 I actually use though. I love love my Stonewash blue Mattie. Other bags on my list I don’t use as much it’s like it like to pull them out. Admire them, photograph them and pet the bags ha ha. I feel like I have to be more careful of them. I don’t want them to wear out I guess. Love them just the way they currently are.. it’s weird. I should use more of my bags!
I completely understand this!

Reactions: Antonia
yes, you got them to use :smile:

Mine would be the black cat/flu pink MAB :hbeat:
Also a BBW MAM with pink zipper and actual zippers, not the O-rings, and silver or GM HW (maybe a SO was done with those specs?) I had the MAB with those, but I'd love it in a MAM. :girlsigh:

How much longer do I have to wait for BBW MAM with pink zipper?!? This post is NINE YEARS old!!:nuts::girlsigh:

its such a pretty bag, I’m hoping there are still a few floating around out there!:love:
it would be funny if you got the one I had....it was a PF special order and the person I bought it from was a PF member....don't know about the person I sold it to.....the original owner had the lining redone by RM and they forgot to reline the front pocket