Do you have a real diamond e-ring AND a CZ/Moisannite/Asha e-ring look-a-like too?

missD

O.G.
May 29, 2006
Do you have a real diamond e-ring AND a CZ/Moisannite/Asha e-ring look-a-like too?

Also, do you happen to wear the CZ/Moisannite/Asha on your e-ring finger instead of your real diamond?

Just curious but I have a round 1ct round in a micro pave halo e-ring (real) but I'd like to be able to wear asschers or princesses solitaires for fun but I don't know if this will feel "wrong". I think my hubby will be like "WTF" about it but I think it'll be more of fashion jewelry....is this too weird? Should I just wear it on another finger? I'm torn!

What do you guys think?

dell

Lovin My Little Girl
O.G.
May 23, 2007
Colorado
I am not a fan of a cz engagement ring. I can see maybe using it like beljwl said, but other than that I would wear my diamond.

surfergirljen

Ooooh, pretty!
O.G.
Feb 24, 2009
Canada
I wondered if it might be a good idea to travel with it instead of a real diamond... like somewhere active where you'll be in the ocean etc. Safer to have it at home than in a safe or on your finger while surfing right?

My DH bought me a solitaire in some kind of manufactured diamond - it's really pretty for fun jewelry. The only thing is it's so big (like 3 carat) I think people must know it's obviously fake.

smartroh

Aug 1, 2008
I would prefer to have real diamonds on my e-ring rather than CZ, since e-ring is meant to be worn throughout your life and has emotional feelings attached with it.

missD

O.G.
May 29, 2006
^ Of course. I agree. I was just wondering if people have CZ just to test / try out new shapes or wear it as more of a "fashion" ring but on their e-ring finger.