do you have a POCHE TOILETTE 19 or POCHETTE COSMETIQUE?

just_jill325

is a Mommy!!!!
O.G.
Oct 1, 2006
if you do, can post pics of what it fits inside..and comparison to a pochette accessories?? I'm kinda debating whether to get one or not, but only if it's bigger than a poch acc.

pls. and thanks! :heart:

If you do a search, I posted pics awhile back of the poche Toilette 15 and the Cosmetique. Maybe those could help you. I'll try to find them and post them for you.

Here you go:

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

wow, that was fast twink, thanks!!!

so you think the cosmetique would fit less than a poch accessories?? cuz right now I'm using a poch. acc as my make up bag, but it really only has my advil, 3 lip glosses, compact and cles. I DO normally carry more in my make up bag like hair clip, more pills etc.

thanks pavlovakitty! you ladies are SPEEEEEEEEEEDDY tonight with the pics!! lol

anyone have pics of poch toilette 19??? i'd love to see..i checked vuitton.com and it looks like it does fit a lot.

I have all three. I hope these pics help you in deciding. The cosmetics case is pretty bulky because of the wider bottom so I don't tend to use it very much. The other two are narrower and can hold more. They fit better into bags too. Let me know if you have any questions!:smile:

I have all three. I hope these pics help you in deciding. The cosmetics case is pretty bulky because of the wider bottom so I don't tend to use it very much. The other two are narrower and can hold more. They fit better into bags too. Let me know if you have any questions!:smile:

thank you honey bear for the pics! that helped a lot! I agree, I used to want the cosmetique but find the wide bottom might be a problem, so I am considering the poch toil 19.

I have the pochette cosmetique, and absolutely :heart: it!!! I think it holds a lot (2 makeup brushes, powder, blush, 2 eyeliners, concealer, mascara, nail file and eyedrops, and I still have room for more "stuff" if I need it! Good luck with your decision, don't think you can go wrong with any of them!