Do you have a matching wallet for every bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am just starting my Coach collection & was wondering if you buy a matching wallet for every bag or if you have a couple wallets that you like & just use those. I currently have 6 bags(may return a couple of them) & 2 wallets. The wallets don't really match some of the bags.

2. Welcome to the forum!

It's purely a personal choice. I don't really care if they match. I know some like that. I have three wallets that I tend to rotate through, but I mostly stick with my medium black ergo wallet. It just goes with everything.

3. I know I'm in the minority here, but I just have one wallet. It makes switching in and out of my bags much easier than having to switch wallets too IMHO.

4. Im tge same. I have a small ocelet mini wallet that holds my id cash and everyday cards. I put my store cards (macys, gap, vs) in my agenda.

5. When I first got into Coach, I thought I had to have matching wallets, wristlets and mini-skinnies for each and every bag. Now I have 2 wallets and 2 sets of accessories. Each bag I own matches one set or the other. It really simplifies things. I also have pared down my bag collection a LOT. I'm down to less than 10 bags, and still shrinking! :smile:

6. Hello and Welcome!!!
    I love wallets as much as purses!!! LOL
    I have a lot of wallets but only two that match my Coach Hanbags. I have a Blue Denim C Slim Envelope wallet to match my Denim C Satchel and a small French Frame Whiskey Legacy wallet to go with my Legacy Whiskey Hippie. Otherwise, all my other wallets I buy because I like the color and the style. Besides Coach, I have Lodis and Hobo International wallets too!

Lynne :biggrin:

7. Absolutely not. I have a couple of wallets that I use. I really am not into the whole matching thing.

8. I get a wallet and use it until it dies basically too lazy to change wallets all the time

9. I like to buy matching wristlets and use them as my wallets, but that's just my preference

10. I am not a really matchy person. I have an array of wallets, wristlets, minis..and i use them as i want to.

11. Welcome TPF! I do not own 1 Coach wallet. I have 3 wristlets and 1 kisslock coin pouch! I have yet to find the One I guess.I'm picky about my bags and I think I'm even more picky about wallets.So who knows if I'll ever get one. If I do, I want a Patent leather black one!!!!At this time I use my wristlets and kisslock pouch for my money, cards, DL, etc.:P

12. I have one large zip-around wallet (my HG of wallets) and several smaller Coach wallets. I usually use the zip-around if it will fit in the bag I am carrying, and since it is brown Heritage Stripe, it doesn't really clash with much (it may not be matchy-matchy, but brown siggy print kind of goes with most things). I use the smaller wallets with smaller bags, but I do not like them as much and they don't hold nearly as much. I definitely do not subscribe to the idea that a person needs a separate wallet for every bag!

13. I tried to be matchy at first, and found it wayyyyy too time consuming and expensive. I have found that I prefer to coordinate, not necessarily match. Makes it kinda fun to see different patterns & colors when I peer inside of my bags!:nuts:

14. I love matching wallets. Just too picky on what matches..Lol

15. I don't. I only have 1 coach wallet, and a couple of mini skinnies and that's it.