Do you have a "magic number" of bags?

It's funny you ask this, KD. I have four, and last night had a dream that I was so regretful buying another one because I thought five was too many, but four was just enough!

All I have is Bbags! As you can see from my signature I have a good number of bags. I still want about 4 other styles I don't have but I seem to always grab for the same bags ever week. Does that mean I don't need as many as I have? There is a few I want to sell but that still leaves me with a lot of bags.

A zillion? I don't have *that* many bbags yet...but watch out, when I get out of school I'm going to need a full closet just for bags alone! I only have 2 bbags right now and its just not enough. I can't wait until I can afford a new one! I think for me, I'll want at least 5 of them. But probably more

I try to keep a total 10 Bag Limit ...

I currently have 11 :shame: and pretty sure I am adding one more Chanel so I think I am going to have to change my Limit to 12 :Push: - there aren't any more I want to sell!

5 Balenciaga
2 Chanel
2 Prada
1 Louis Vuitton
1 Fendi

Initially, I had put myself on a five Bbag limit........unfortunately, I just can't do it. There are too many pretty colors and styles to limit it to five. I have 6 in my posession right now, selling 2 and plan to purchase atleast 5 more........holy smokes!

I'd probably say 25 would be my limit. The problem is that I like to have multiple styles/colors in each category. There's clutches, small bags, medium bags, shoulder bags, totes, work bags, and travel bags. In order for me to have enough variety in each category, the numbers really add up fast.

I've owned over 30, but I think keeping it under 10 works best for me. That way I use them all regularly and do not feel as guilty.
Plus I really don't have room to keep that many bags. My tiny closet is packed so I had B-bags in Dustcovers arranged nicely in the corner of my room. It was like building a small army that was about to take over.

*Edit*
I just saw this is for ALL bags. Um....yeah....under 10 bags is NOT enough. I might try to keep it under 20-25. 30 max!