Do you have a Kira? Prettty please post modeling pics!

I just got a Kira satchel w/ scarf details built into bag tonite at outlet. I know this is probably not the Kira you were speaking of tho. Its so soft and gorgeous.

I was talking about the one that's currently featured on the coach website:

http://www.coach.com/online/handbag...rder=yes&searchKeyword=kira&cacheKeyword=KIRA

What does yours look like? Please tell, and post a pic if you can.

If they have something very similar at the outlet for (reduced!!) prices, I'd love to know about it!

The outlet one is very different. I am surprised they used the same name at the same time for completely different things. I know they like to reuse names, but this gets confusing. :confused1:

thanks for doing the search, but I did see the previous threads, but alas, no one has modeling pics.

I called my outlet about the "Kira" that coachqueen mentioned, and they said they have that model in aquamarine, tan, fuschia, and white. And, that it does not have the outer pocket, nor does it have the longer,braided, shoulder strap that the original Kira does. But I am curious to see what it looks like, but I am avoiding going to the outlet because I truly lack self-control. I'm trying to stick to my pre-thought-through list and only buy what I've determined ahead of time that I 'need'.

thanks for doing the search, but I did see the previous threads, but alas, no one has modeling pics.

I called my outlet about the "Kira" that coachqueen mentioned, and they said they have that model in aquamarine, tan, fuschia, and white. And, that it does not have the outer pocket, nor does it have the longer,braided, shoulder strap that the original Kira does. But I am curious to see what it looks like, but I am avoiding going to the outlet because I truly lack self-control. I'm trying to stick to my pre-thought-through list and only buy what I've determined ahead of time that I 'need'.

Sorry I thought there would be some in that thread.

I think the one currently in FP is a gorgeous green much more richer then the Peyton green. IMO Kira would be a keeper. Also I like the shape of it better.

thanks cz22, for posting that link to the Kyra. It's a nice bag, but not what I'm looking for. Now I won't have a nagging thought that I should go to the outlet.

I think I'll prefer the Kira to the Peyton because I like to carry bags in the crook of my arm, or if I wear them on my shoulder, I like to have a good, long strap. I tried the Peyton on with my winter coat and I could not get it easily over my shoulder, but I'm sure I won't have that problem with the Kira.