Books & Music Do you have a KINDLE? (ereader) Official thread: Please discuss

I gave the Kindle Fire- older version
And the Kindle Keyboard- another older one.
My favorite us the Paperwhite. It is the best reader for all conditions- day,sun, night.
Love, love it!!!

I just broke down and ordered a kindle. I generally much prefer reading a physical book printed on paper, but my brother and mother got Kindles and I was playing with theirs and I really liked some of the features like being able to search the book and being able to click on a word and get the definition and etymology and a link to the Wikipedia page. The screen is reminiscent of a book page but then it conveniently lights up when it gets dark. Plus I feel like books are taking over my house so it will be nice to have a bunch on one little device. So much better for traveling too than lugging all those heavy books around. I'm looking forward to using it. I got the voyage.
Question for all of you Kindle users: Do you still buy physical books too? Because I feel like there are still some books I'll want a physical copy of.

I have a Kobo so same kind of thing. At first I wasn't sure if I would like it because I like reading physical books, but now I'm hooked! I love that it's small and light enough to take anywhere, it's easy to buy new books and I love the light so I don't wake my husband up when I'm reading at night.

The only thing I don't like is the inability to share books. Normally when I buy a book I usually lend it to a few people, but with Kobo I can't do that. I hate that I have already purchased a book then I recommend it to someone and I can't lend them mine. I wish there was a feature to do that.