Do you have a full-length mirror? *Poll*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Do you have a full-length mirror at home?

1. Yes

2. No

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Yes or No?

:smile:

2. I have full length closet doors that are mirrored on the front. I assume that counts.

3. Yes that does :yes:

4. I have an armoire that has a full-length mirror on one of the doors. So yes. :P

5. Yep, 2 of them. I go insane if I'm over a friend's house and they don't have one I like to see my whole look

6. my home which is tenanted i've wall to wall floor to ceiling mirrors in walk in, guest bath and dining hehe. needless to say my tenant is a young single lady LOL she must've loved the very very big shoe cupboards too.

in my parents' all i've got is a dinky little 1+m ikea mirror, sort of full length because i'm short ;)

7. yes.....have to!!!!!

8. I cannot imagine NOT having a full-length mirror! That just seems like a disaster waiting to happen. I have two - a leaning floor mirror in the bedroom and a full-length mirror just outside the bathroom downstairs.

9. Yes, I'm afraid I do.

10. Yes - I wish it was a fun hourse mirror that made me taller and thinner, but it's not!

11. No, but I need to get one!

12. Yes, it's my BFF before heading out the door every morning...

13. I have one from Ikea, I love it!!!

14. Yes!

15. Yes.