Do you have a fax machine?

1. SHOPBOP The big SALE just launched, with markdowns of 40% on 5,000+ styles, including the designer boutique! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NET-A-PORTER NAP's annual Spring/Summer sale is now live, save up to 50% on their designer inventory! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have a electronic fax, but I still find it a totally hysterical way of tranmitting information in this day and age... that's what scanners are for (and I have a flatbed scanner).

2. We do, but it's only because my boyfriend's office is in our home, so he needs it for work. Otherwise we definitely wouldn't have one (or a land line!).

I think it takes less time to send a fax, though, than to scan something, save it, e-mail it, etc. so I understand why they're still being used. My boyfriend uses his for things like expense reports, and it would probably take him twice as long to send it all if he had to scan things into his computer first.

3. Yes, I have one. I find it quick and easy to use, not outdated at all.

4. yes but it takes thermal paper and it has none,. I mainly use mine for faxing out.
    Otherwise if i have to receive a fax, I have it sent to the local stationary store downtown. its like 75 cents a page.

5. Ok-so, i am not as crazy as these companies make me out to be! LOL

6. We do only because we run our business at home ~ but next time they ask you, you could always give your email.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice