Do you have a color that you would NEVER EVER sell? just for fun

BBW/charcoal MAM! My Hg I lusted after since I first ventured into this forum. I am never letting this bag go! I also love my old school purple mini nikki with paisley lining. Those are my top two and most used bags!

• Love
Reactions: Shelby33
My wine matinee from that very first SO. The leather on this one is very different from the wine pouch I got in one of my more recent SOs. The more I carry her the more I fall in love with her leather! And my perfect Bright Royal Nikki, the color I searched for for YEARS!! and my super rare black stonewash/ stamped MAB. Every else can go (No Way!) but those are keepers for life!

My wine matinee from that very first SO. The leather on this one is very different from the wine pouch I got in one of my more recent SOs. The more I carry her the more I fall in love with her leather! And my perfect Bright Royal Nikki, the color I searched for for YEARS!! and my super rare black stonewash/ stamped MAB. Every else can go (No Way!) but those are keepers for life!
High-five!:ghi5: I have that bag (at least I think I do, maybe yours is old school, mine is the new one with striped lining) and I lurve mine sooooo much!

Black/blue stamp MAM. Also, I think if I can track down another BBW MAM like my old one for a good price. I felt like I couldn’t justify two black MAMs, but I miss it. You’d think I’d have learned too – I sold it, bought it back, and then ended up selling it again :P