Do you have a bag set?

Julide

Ahh Money Penny...
O.G.
Aug 23, 2007
Hi! I know his sounds strange but I was wondering if others (Hopefully I am not alone:shame:smile: have a set of bags in the same color family. For example me! I have three brown bags, one casual, one more formal and one clutch. If you have a bag/color set I would love to see your set!! Here is a picture of mine. Chocolate box kelly 28 cm PHW, Cafe Clemance lindy 30 cm PHW, and Chamonix Maharani.
attachment.php

BTW Mods I did a search and could not find a thread like this, if there is one I have missed please close this thread!!:flowers:

Attachments

• GetAttachment-1.aspx.jpeg
    GetAttachment-1.aspx.jpeg
    18.9 KB · Views: 9,383
no but i admire people who do this i allways buy totally different colors so that i have something different and allways kelly or birkin all types leathers and colors but never other bags im thinking of abolide and at the momment so enfatuatede with bouganvilia i might put together my first eber anyway i love your brown set and think its so practical abag in all colors and perfect for all ocassions many gongratulations just divine collection darling !!!

Hiya J!
I like to do "bag setlets"!
That is a "bag with a wallet" combo and then a carre I know will work.
I don't like to have "orphans" so each of my bags has a sort of subset.
Okay, can you tell I am a bit "type A"?? YIKES!
I Love your set of browns, however! Very very nice!

Yes, Julide :smile: Almost all my bags are a shade of black or brown :smile: DH is watching tv and would give me the "look" if I took a pic right now, but

my porc kelly, my noisette jige pm, my barenia toile evelyne pm and my 32 barenia HAC are close medium chestnut browns.

my black box kelly, black togo evelyne gm, black evergrain jige pm and indigo barenia picotin pm are all somewhat black -ish.

and I think of my marron fonce 40 paris bombay as a cool toned brown that blends with warm blacks and charcoal in my wardrobe.

Eep, I just saw your post TT^^. I do the wallet bag thing too - and the metal hardware and leather preferably should work with the bag. Recently, I experimented with a mini bearn and a coin case in a pop contrast color.

Hiya J!

Oh I love this! Not type A at all ;)

Oh Julide, excellent idea! :flowers:

(I however, am no help to this thread besides saying "hi" :P)

Hi dear!!:heart:Thank you!!:flowers:I hope that we can see some other beautiful "sets"!!!!:biggrin:

no but i admire people who do this i allways buy totally different colors so that i have something different and allways kelly or birkin all types leathers and colors but never other bags im thinking of abolide and at the momment so enfatuatede with bouganvilia i might put together my first eber anyway i love your brown set and think its so practical abag in all colors and perfect for all ocassions many gongratulations just divine collection darling !!!

Thank you Birkel!!:flowers:I think a Bolide in Bouganvilla would be wonderful!! I have yet to cross the line to colors!! If you do get a Bouganvilla Bolide could you please please post it? TIA!!!:flowers:

Thanks Doc!!!:flowers:I agree I can't wait to see other sets!!:biggrin:

Hiya J!

I like type A TT!!;)Thank you!:flowers:I like the term "Setlets" better!!:tup:

Yes, Julide :smile: Almost all my bags are a shade of black or brown :smile: DH is watching tv and would give me the "look" if I took a pic right now, but

my porc kelly, my noisette jige pm, my barenia toile evelyne pm and my 32 barenia HAC are close medium chestnut browns.

my black box kelly, black togo evelyne gm, black evergrain jige pm and indigo barenia picotin pm are all somewhat black -ish.

and I think of my marron fonce 40 paris bombay as a cool toned brown that blends with warm blacks and charcoal in my wardrobe.

Eep, I just saw your post TT^^. I do the wallet bag thing too - and the metal hardware and leather preferably should work with the bag. Recently, I experimented with a mini bearn and a coin case in a pop contrast color.

880 Your setlets sound wonderful!! When you DH is not in the room and you have a chance for a photo shoot I would love to see pics!!:biggrin:

Julide,
your brown trio is :drool: i don't know whether i want to eat your bags or admire them.
i'm going to post an old picture of my rg twins. i will try and take a picture of raisin b, violet kp and cyclamen coin pouch later.

your bag collection sounds very yummy too. maybe tell your dh that you are taking pics for insurance purposes.... :lol:

Attachments

• RG.jpg
    RG.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 6,332
OMG Julide - thanks to your genious thread I just realized I have a growing RED bags set...like 4 :wtf: ! I swear I didn't notice it before your thread LOL. GK - big hello to you, the red :queen:/:devil:

ETA: Julide, it is always such a treat to see any picture from you :biggrin:
Hehehe..you are never alone here :graucho:
:yahoo::flowers:

Gorgeous set Julide!! Your pic reminds me of yummy chocolates, gorgeous!

I have gone down the set route too, I fell very hard for etoupe and have both a Picotin and a Birkin in it. I just felt it was the most amazing and versatile shade that I could'nt help myself!

Reactions: Daosabao