Do you have a "bag-buddy" ?

1. Hope my english is correct, by bag-buddy I mean a friend you go on shopping trips together with whom you can share your great new finds, who is supportive of your "hobby" and shares the same love for fashion...?

I must say this is what I am longing for. The only person I love to shop with is my mum but she doesn't really support my love for bags ( and their prices)and even if she's great she's my mum and lives actually in another country.

What about you ?

SORRY just saw that I posted this in the wrong place !

2. I wish I did, my husband is very supportive, but he dosn't like the prices either and just doesn't understand. I have many internet friends and of course we are always emailing each other pictures and drooling over each others finds!

3. Yes I do and I met her on eBay!

4. No, I don't have one IRL but I wish I did!
    I'm not complaining! I have many bag buddies here on tPF!!;) :yes:

5. Nope, no bag buddy for me! I tend to perfer to shop alone, odd - but when you are with somene then you have to spend half your time checking out what the person is interested in - BORING! I enjoy shopping by myself - I am a power shopper, know what I want and I am in and out in a FLASH! However, I do go shopping with friends but most of the time I watch them and encourage them to buy more than they planned- it's great! HA!HA!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice