Do you hate people check you out from the head to the toes?

hmm if a guy is doing it discreetly i dont mind. if a guy is like undressing me with his eyes, i get grossed out and pissed off. if girls are doing it, i dont mind either. either they are just loving my outfit, or hating on me...and if thats the case, let them hate. who cares?

I hate that the SAs check everyone out from head to toe and backwards before they decide to go and talk to their customer. It's rude and unprofessional.

If normal ppl quickly check me out, especially males, I'm just fine. It's flattering. I hate it when women do it persistently and start move their heads in order to have a better look, and their mouth hangs half open and have the hypnotized look in their eyes. I want to yell at them "snap out of it!"

Yes some girls at work do this to me.. but what I find most annoying is.. they won't say anything, just look. I know they like my stuff, but they never compliment. See, I always give compliments if I see something pretty on someone, but I NEVER check them out as obviously as they do me.

I love it!! I see it as a compliment. When I notice it, I make sure my posture is correct, lipstick in place, handbag in nice view, and continue my walk runway style. ;) If i'm really feeling good, I'll turn away and wave too!

I had a lady at a mall kiosk do this to me a while back.

Looked me up from head to toe after I was walking by and said I wasn't interested in the curling iron she had.

Umm..sorry I didn't want to buy your piece of crap curling iron.:cursing:

:tup::tup:

I generally don't mind it because normally when I catch a girl or guy checking me out it's when I have a great outfit on. I take it as a compliment :smile:

I also don't mind because I'm guilty of doing it all the time myself. I guess I'm probably not very obvious about it, but I'm constantly giving well-dressed girls the one-over -- not in a rude/snarky way, but because I'm envious of what they're wearing in a completely friendly way.