Do you hate people check you out from the head to the toes?

when the girls do it its so annoying ... but the boys its all good ;)

Boys usually stares the face, boobies or butt:rolleyes:; they seldom glance from top to bottom to see what the girls wear.

I also like to see what the others wear but at least not in the face of them.

I remember when I was 16, my best friend did it to me every time when I met her. I was so mad and told her my feeling. Since then , she stopped to scan me like a radar. Our relationship was so much better afterward.:wlae:

OMG, I hate when this happens. I used to have a childhood friend that did that to me every single day. I hated it.

Luckily, I don't encounter people doing it to me as much these days, but it drove me nuts.

I don't have time to worry/wonder what strangers think of me...if they want to look, more power to 'em. They don't have to like it. As long as it's not in a weird/stalkerish vibe-y kind of way, I don't care.

I don't like it. I know some people can't help themselves, but, to me, it's makes them, not me, look bad. When I notice someone scanning me from head to toe back to head again, going over an approve/disapprove check list in their minds, I look straight at them so that when they come back up to the head, BAM!, they're struck by my eyes. And I just look at them, with no expression on my face, maybe a small grin..., but they get kind of embarrassed. He, he. It's kind of funny. You know, I could've saved them the trouble. Chances that they will approve of what I'm wearing are less than 1 in a 1,000 kuZ I dress not to be naked, so I get a gigantic ZERO for effort.

I definitely don't like it when people do it to me. It makes me want to ask, "what are you looking at?" However, I'm pretty guilty of doing it sometimes and I swear, it's only because I love what they're wearing head to toe, nothing else!

I must be getting old. When I read the title of your post I thought it was going to be for body lice or something. Then I realized you meant to use the expression "from head to toe" lol

I guess it can be good and bad but that typically depends on my mood. If I know I am working it in a nice outfit so be it. If I feel crappy and am having a bad hair day or something I just want to give a nasty look back.

I do look at other people and their outfits. If someone catches me looking a few times then I will typically compliment what I am looking at so they don't think I am psycho.

when the girls do it its so annoying ... but the boys its all good ;)

LOL so true! I get it quite a bit... but I tend to ignore it. I know I look really young and I can't control others and why they feel the need to give dirty looks. I think I look sophisticated and professional and not sleezy so I don't really care. Haha.