Do you guys like/use more your neverfull or speedy as an everday bag?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Which style do you guys use more neverfull or speedy for an everyday? Going out for dinner ? Shopping? Errands ?

2. I used to be a speedy girl before i had kids... I'm a mommy of 2 now and i can't carry handheld bags since i need my hands free to hold my LO's hands... I sold off most of my speedies and held onto one white mc speedy but it gets used maybe once a year only.
    neverfull - Everyday shopping, errands
    speedy - going out for dinners

3. I use my speedy 30 as my daily bag. I fell more comfortable having a zipped top purse for every day use. I do not have an Neverfull but I would only use it as secondary bag to carry stuff not as my main bag.

4. Thanks for your guys input ! I feel like there's also more shape to the speedy ,

5. I had the neverfull MM but it was just way too big for my daily needs. I sold it and got the Dior Panarea medium which is smaller than the NF MM. I love the Panarea! (shhhh!) Maybe because it is more structured than the NF.

This week I'm using a DE Speedy 35 and I think it's just perfect. So yeah, I do like more structured bags :smile:

6. It's a Louis Vuitton you obviously want to take it out as much as you can I've just heard a lot of bad reviews when taking this purse out shopping :/

7. I would do the speedy B. It has a zipper. but is more convenient than the speedy.

8. I tend to use my neverfulls more often then my speedies. I just find it easier to have a shoulder strap when shopping or running errands. Don't get me wrong, I love both bags just the neverfulls are easier to grab and go.

9. I love love love my neverfull. I was a neverfull "hater" before I got mine now it is my go to bag.

10. I really love both it's just for the price the neverfull should have more features to it , any of you gals have a Michael kors leather purse?

11. Speedy more. You can dress up or down with a speedy. I just use my NF only for travel because it's a very comfy casual and roomy tote.

12. I used to have the NF and it was my daily bag until I got sick of it. It was everywhere.

13. Gave my Neverfull MM Damier Ebene to my daughter. I prefer my speedy 30. I used to hate the speedy because everyone had one. I see why. It is very lightweight.

14. I use my DE Speedy 30 and Mono Speedy 35 as every day bags. I don't own a Neverfull, although at times I wish I had one!

15. Funny you ask this because I just realised I NEVER use my DE NF for anything other than work! I guess its cos its big and worry free (my speedies are mono and azur). For dinners I use speedies or other choices of bags. For errands I like to use my bloomsbury. You just made me realise I'm neglecting my other bags! haha Time to give them some lovin.