Do you guys like this?

EMMY

O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
Syracuse , New York
That bag is popular here however I don't like it b/c the pushlock clasp looks just like Marc Jacob's hardware...don't et me wrong..I have several MJ bags and LOVE..but I just don't like when designers integrate other designers' ideas..pet peeve of mine...on first glance I would think that bag was a MJ bag and when I wear Prada I want there to be NO question what I'm carrying...objectively it's a sharp bag though...and as for your size I think it would be just fine..as long as it's not too wide...

Bagladee

O.G.
Mar 17, 2009
Pacific Northwest
I love this bag! It also comes in talco which is a light grey with the black trim. I don't think it is too large for you at all, but then I gravitate towards the larger bags. The finish is new, but I think I wil be buying the bag as a willing guinea pig.

alouette

What the VEEP?
Nov 28, 2006
at CrossFit
Not too big for you at all. I'm still undecided about this bag. It's very couture to me and I lean towards the comfy casual classic look. Is that even a "look?" LOL

pupeluv

William
Jun 2, 2008
At first I thought Gucci Babouska, with all the stud detail. Second thought, is that a push lock hanging on the zipper?, kinda MJ. Then last "wait, what bag is this? what forum did I go to?". Not for me, not at the first look over anyway.

aa12

O.G.
Apr 26, 2007
Thanks guys!
I think I have nicer anyway, i do like it, but not enough for the price.

JAP4life

O.G.
Nov 14, 2005
Steeler Town
That bag is popular here however I don't like it b/c the pushlock clasp looks just like Marc Jacob's hardware...don't et me wrong..I have several MJ bags and LOVE..but I just don't like when designers integrate other designers' ideas..pet peeve of mine...on first glance I would think that bag was a MJ bag and when I wear Prada I want there to be NO question what I'm carrying...objectively it's a sharp bag though...and as for your size I think it would be just fine..as long as it's not too wide...

Emmy,I completely agree with that and this is coming from a girl (me! LOL) that loves Marc Jacobs!

phiphi

O.G.
Apr 25, 2009
it may be a bit overwhelming (and busy) for your petite stature... but if you love it, then by all means, you will make it work! :biggrin: